Spend less time in front of your computer.
With Perfectly Clear, you’ll get results faster so you can spend more time behind the camera and less time in front of the computer. Take advantage of intelligent image analysis to find and fix numerous camera flaws automatically. Plus, you can quickly add your favorite finishing touch with our stylized LOOKs.
Take complete control.
Our presets are just the starting point. Easily apply only the adjustments you need for the perfect image. Use our powerful sharpening and noise reduction, which goes beyond what other tools can do, to unlock a whole new image. Keep an eye on your color and exposure with a dynamic histogram that tracks exposure and color clipping.
A custom experience.
Every photographer is different, and so is Perfectly Clear. Our adaptive interface lets you hide tools you don’t need while you work, allowing you to focus on your image. Plus, you can make and manage your own presets, which intelligently adapt to each photo.
Why change your workflow?
Rather than move your entire image library or change your workflow, we’ll make your existing workflow better. We support several platforms and have more coming soon. With powerful batch processing and up to 30 corrections in one click, we'll make everything better.
We’ve got image correction down to a science.
Creating our award-winning technology took more than a decade of R&D, multiple patented processes, and over a dozen unique algorithms. We cracked the code on correcting every pixel independently. The proof is in your pictures.
What's New in Perfectly Clear 3:
You have better ways to spend your day than laboring over manual edits
You became a photographer to go out and capture the beauty of the world, not sit inside at an editing desk. We invented our automatic image corrections to take away the tedium and give you back your freedom. So let Perfectly Clear handle the editing chores while you devote your day to doing what you do best—creating incredible images.
- Up to 20 auto corrections with one click
- Batch process 1000s of images in minutes
- Stay within your workflow
- Unlock the details in every image
- Tap into professionally created presets
- Save countless hours of manual editing
- Fine tune details with precise controls
We’ve got image correction down to a science
Creating our award-winning technology took more than a decade of R&D, multiple patented processes, and over a dozen unique algorithms. We cracked the code on correcting every pixel independently. That’s how we make a 12-megapixel photo look like it was taken with 12 million separate apertures. The proof is in your pictures.
Investing, innovating and improving every year
At Athentech, we’re committed to solving problems faced by photographers. Every year, we continue to innovate with R&D work by our team of physicists, engineers, and photographers. Every day, we invest in making your photos look their best.
- Perfect Exposure. More effective than traditional brightness, Perfect Exposure lets you maintain Real Color Photography™ without clipping or washing out. Our technology overcomes the distortions caused by a single aperture by replicating the way your eye gathers light and correcting your exposure pixel by pixel.
- Depth. Brings out the contrast in a photo without messing up the other colors. Perfectly Clear uses a patented algorithm that manages the dynamic range in a unique way, revealing the detail needed to produce this kind of depth.
- Light Diffusion. Perfectly Clear lets you create a softer look with warmer tones and captures the perfect portrait even in broad daylight.
- Skin & Depth bias. For realistic lighting on skin.
- Photoshop is powerful, but for Full Color Spectrum, Light Diffusion, automatic red-eye removal, you have to turn to Perfectly Clear.
- Vibrancy. Perfectly Clear mimics how the eye adjusts saturation, providing a color-vibrant photo. Sometimes digital cameras can cause photos to look washed out/faded because they have a linear response to light. But our solution overcomes this problem by looking at each channel independently.
- Fidelity. We reproduce the full visual spectrum of colors seen by the eyes, enabling you to capture purples properly every time.
- Tint. In the days of film, you had to carry around different films and filters for different times of day—all to get the lighting source correct. To remove nasty tints—from tungsten, fluorescent, incandescent, IR—Perfectly Clear searches for an abnormal tint, then reveals the great photo underneath.
- Sharpening. Traditional sharpening methods also sharpen weak signal and introduce halos. Perfectly Clear only searches for strong signal and creates sharp, clear photos with zero artifacts.
- Noise removal. Perfectly Clear automatically reduces noise 2-3 stops with one click (unlike Ps or Lr which requires multiple slider bar adjustments). ISO 1600 is effectively reduced to ISO 200-400 without blurring or losing details.
- Red-eye. We sourced this technology from our wonderful partner FotoNation, which is embedded in hundreds of millions devices. It detects and corrects imperfections as quickly as 5 images per second with no manual intervention.
- Unlike Photoshop, Perfectly Clear not only removes red eye automatically, it also includes Eye Enhance, Eye Enlarge, Dark Circle removal, and the ability to automatically add 5 different Catchlights.
Perfectly Clear lets you smooth and tone skin, adjust blush, and remove infrared, shine and blemishes. Our robust, automatic correction uses advanced facial detection techniques to identify age, gender and key facial features including texture and skin tone. As a result, we’re able to determine the precise amount of corrections to apply automatically. All of our Beautify corrections are much faster than doing this manually in Ps or Lr which will takes minutes per image instead of seconds.
Perfectly Clear lets you whiten teeth for the perfect smile and saves a painful trip to the dentist. Plus, it can sharpen the look of your lips and tone your face shape for a more slender and youthful appearance.
• Windows 7, 8 or 10 (64-bit only)
• Photoshop CS6 or Creative Cloud
• Photoshop Elements 13,14,15
• Corel PaintShop Pro X6, X7, X8, X9
• Lightroom 4 or newer, including v6 and CC
• 4 GB RAM or more